Author: Charmin Blazier
Narrator: Alex Black
Length: 12 hours 1 minutes
Series: The Longblood Series, Book 1
Publisher: Charmin Blazier
Released: Feb. 12, 2021
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Love will make him a better man. If it doesn’t kill him first.
Nineteen-year-old Daniel Marco is about to start the life he’s always wanted. But when he blacks out and etches a mysterious code on his arm, it changes his plans in ways he never imagined.
The code leads him to the grounds of an ancient British asylum housing a secret society where he learns the unthinkable – he’s lived before. As his past life begins to resurface in unpredictable and terrifying ways, Daniel seeks answers and learns his life is in danger.
And he’s not alone.
When he meets bold Ainsley Fairfax, who is working in the shadows to solve a mystery tied to both their fates, Daniel is intensely drawn to her in ways he can’t explain. Ainsley believes Daniel is the key to solving the mystery and keeping them alive. But the more time Daniel spends with Ainsley, the deeper he’s drawn into danger. And the more he begins to lose control…
Together, they must solve the mystery before it’s too late. Will he prevail? Or will all he cares for be destroyed?
Be on the lookout for the second audiobook in this paranormal new adult romance – Lost Longblood: The Longblood Series, Book 2 (coming soon).
Charmin Blazier is a writer of paranormal romance and a mother of chihuahuas. She lives in Northern Virginia with the most amazing sister and blue-eyed pup on earth.
Her poetry was published in the Heart 11 Poetry Journal, and she holds a Master of Arts degree in Philosophy from George Mason University. Additionally, she’s currently working on the next installment in The Longblood Series.
Be on the lookout for Lost Longblood: The Longblood Series Book Two (coming soon)!
Alex Black is a professional audiobook narrator who has performed and produced over 75 audiobooks. Many of his audiobooks have made the top 20 Amazon best sellers list within their category. He has received hundreds of 5 star reviews across various genres. Audible listeners have this to say: “Fantastic narration! The narrator weaves a spell reading this book!” “I felt all the emotions these characters experienced through his voice and I was totally pulled into this story!”
Location: Vermont, United States
Author Charmin Blazier’s Top Ten Perks of Being an Author
- The possibility that your story might bring a little lightness and joy into a reader’s vacation/rainy day/train ride/life in general. There’s nothing better than that.
- Being able to collaborate with other creative people such as cover artists, narrators, and bloggers.
- Being able to dedicate your work to all the people who’ve supported you along the way.
- That moment when you hold your paperback book for the first time.
- That moment when you hear your audiobook for the first time.
- Creating story worlds where the impossible becomes possible.
- The sense of accomplishment when you learn a new writing skill (and there’s always more to learn!).
- Being able to connect with your audience in so many ways.
- The joy of creating characters out of your imagination.
- Having an excuse to spend countless hours in Starbucks.
VIEW THE FULL Tour SCHEDULE HERE!
Plugging you into the audio community since 2016.